Dovetail Internet Technologies, LLC provides customer support through our Dovetail Open Support program.
DOVETAIL OPEN SUPPORT
Telephone Support Number
toll free (866) 845-6465
Email Support Address
Dovetail Open Support is provided at standard hourly rates for support tasks. You must be a Dovetail Customer in order to use Dovetail Open Support. All support incidents are tracked to your Customer ID on a time incurred basis.
Dovetail Open Support invoices will be issued as time is used. Billing will be calculated on actual usage only. There is no commitment by you other than paying for the actual service used. For services not covered under Dovetail Open Support, project quotations will be provided upon request and require approval prior to beginning work.
Services listed below are covered by Dovetail Open Support. In certain cases a support issues may result in billable services not covered by Dovetail Open Support.
- Telephone support. Telephone support requests can be placed 24-hours a day by calling Dovetail’s dedicated support line at (866) 845-6465 or via facsimile to (508) 752-6465. When placing a support call, please provide your name, company, project name and detailed description of the issue. Please be aware that Dovetail’s normal support response hours are business days between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm (EST).
- Email Support. Email support is available by sending email directly to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or online via the Open Support Request form. Please be aware that Dovetail’s normal support response hours are business days between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm (EST).
- Support Incidents. A support incident is defined as any incoming support request received by telephone, facsimile or email that does not result in a patch, new functionality, or on-site services
- Patches. Patches (or “Bugs”) to existing functionalities and content will be provided under this Agreement. A patch is the result of existing code that does not result in the pre-defined and pre-agreed result as determined by Dovetail. In the event that a patch request is a) determined to be a new feature request or b) is determined to be outside of the original functional definition, then such a request may be deemed to be classified as “New Functionality” and as such may be subject to additional billing. Any accepted patches will be delivered per a schedule determined by Dovetail. Customers who pay Annual License Fees for Dovetail software will not be charged for patch development for those applications. (See section II of this page entitled “Services Not Covered”)
The services listed below are not covered by Dovetail Open Support, as such any time incurred for such services will be subject to billing at Dovetail’s standard hourly rates or be quoted and approved by the client before performing the work desired.
- On-Site Services. Services that require Dovetail personnel to visit the client location are not covered by Dovetail Open Support. Such services may include, but are not limited to, installation, support and training services. On-site Services can be requested either by telephone or email request. Upon receipt of such a request, Dovetail support personnel will contact you directly to determine topics to be discussed and to schedule a mutually convenient time for the on-site visit to be made. On-site services are also subject to a two (2) hour on-site minimum. The client will also be responsible for all reasonable travel expenses.
- New Functionality. Any requests for the addition of new functionality, application enhancements, or large-scale updates are not covered by this agreement and will be billed upon request in either a time-incurred or quoted project basis. Pricing will be based on Dovetail’s normal rate structure
- Implementation and Training Services. Services provided either via telephone, online or on site that qualify as training or implementation, installation or consulting will not be covered by Dovetail Open Support. All Implementation and Training services will be billed on a quoted project basis.
- Updates. An update is defined as any new content that is requested after work as delivered has been accepted by the Client. Examples of updates include, but are not limited to, the addition of verbiage to existing pages, new web pages, additional buttons, new designs, new graphics, etc. Update requests can be sent directly to Dovetail by sending email to email@example.com. Dovetail will acknowledge the receipt of your original message within one (1) business day. Most update requests are completed within five (5) business days. Updates may be quoted upon request or at the determination of Dovetail and not be subject to Dovetail Open Support billing rates.
For any questions about Dovetail Open Support please contact us through our business telephone number at (508) 845-6465 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.